Bathing is a time where you can totally indulge yourself. It is your me-time and you should fully invest in it. Its a space where you unwind yourself and wash away the day's tiredness and hence should always be organised and easy to maintain. Though bathrooms can be highly customized and designed according to individual preferences, certain accessories are never to be missed out.
We've rounded up our own version of what we think are bathroom essentials. There are certainly a number of items to add up to the list but we of course chose what's completely essential that are good looking!
1.Bath Towels. I'm a big fan of white towels because they never fade, match everything and never goes out of style.
2. Bathroom Canisters and Accessory Set. Add a touch of glamour your bathroom with these gorgeous ceramic boxes and dispensers, perfect for storing your cotton balls and toiletries that caters to your bath organizational needs.
3. Creams and Moisturizers. Different types of beauty cream include cleansers, exfoliators and various types of moisturizing creams are use to moisturize the skin and combat signs of aging.
4. Candles And Natural Oils. Nothing beats a relaxing candle in the bath that gives an intimate and romantic look. And yes, essential oils can dial up your bath, adding stress-relieving, mind-soothing, muscle-relaxing power.
5. Bath Tub. Obviously settling into warm water feels good and can elevate your mood.
6. Shower Curtain. Consider a sheer curtain to let some light into the shower stall.
7. Bath Mat. Durable, it got good looks and can withstand dirty and clean feet.
8. Sink Bathroom Vanity Set. Bathrooms can be calm and relaxing with this beautiful sink and vanity set. It can alter how your entire bathroom looks and is perfect for storage.
9. Shower. There is nothing more refreshing than a nice hot shower especially if you have a nice shower head that has a massaging functionality and a strong water pressure.
10. Sconces - Light is very important in any bathroom so choose the designs carefully.
It's where you put yourself together to face the outside world every morning. So it pays to be sure it's all right. If you care about how you look, you ought to care too about the place that helps you look it, and that means equipping your bathroom to make the most of your morning routine.